FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
FEDMINE.US provides federal prime contractors and federal government agencies the shortest path to conducting mutually beneficial business interactions through sustainable flows of valid federal spending data from reliable sources in real-time.
An overwhelming amount of data is available from an extraordinary amount of sources…. FPDS-NG…FedBizOpps…FAADS…DSBS….GAO…OMB GRANTS.GOV you name it. You want to know >where your agency is spending money – quickly. Or you might need to find a qualified vendor or all Sub Contractors by NAICS Code. You may need a Contract Awards Anomaly Report before you receive it from the SBA, or an SAT report for your agency to ensure what is reserved for small business does not go to a large business. Perhaps your Agency Profile.
Whatever your need, such tasks consume valuable time and demand resources. When you need federal market research data, or even as simple as an FPDS-NG transaction, you need to be able to turn quickly to a trusted and familiar source to get all that data. Acquire knowledge without owning the resources associated with accumulating and processing data. Who needs the burden of managing and aggregating data to monitor internal agency spending? Everyone else has found an easy way to tap into our automated database that keeps everything up-to-date.
Get more by doing less and come out ahead in a fraction of the time it takes you to do it now!
Federal agency spending data is available from FEDMINE.US in the most cost-effective way than ever before. Ours is the only solution that aggregates federal spending data from disparate, authoritative data sources to meet on-demand agency needs. As a result, we have the highest quality federal spending data sets available from one consolidated source in the federal sector. As a bonus, it is updated in real-time.
FEDMINE.USTM is powered by a database architecture that aggregates data from disparate but authoritative government data sources in real-time, effortlessly adding and updating millions of records every day. This allows our subscribing clients to find information they need, all within one integrated system.
- Improve your efficiency and productivity
- Easy to access reports you can depend on for daily updated data on government activities
- View inter and intra agency transactions with one simple click
- [sample report of what’s going on at other agencies – real-time visibility into daily buying activity posted in FPDS-NG from contracting offices across the agency and its bureaus.
- Enable streamlined coordination with state and local agencies and departments
Federal Government Agencies
Streaming big data to your fingertips. Make spending decisions with confidence.
Data is available through a number of sources, all under one roof. FPDS-NG, FedBizOpps, FAADS, DSBS, Sub Contracting data from SCRS, GSA, OMB, SAM and various others.
You want to know where your agency is spending money – quickly. Say you might need to find a qualified subcontractor for a new opportunity. Or you may need Anomaly reports before you receive them from the SBA, or SAT reports to ensure what is reserved for small business does not go to a large business. Whatever your need, it consumes valuable time and manual resources to mine through all the data available.
- Use of authoritative federal government data within your organization improves efficiency in execution of government contracts, which directly increases your acquisitions productivity
- Enhances decision-making within all government agencies by providing access to authoritative federal spending data, that too in real-time. There is no other timely, quality, cost-effective federal market research data tool on the market other than FEDMINE today
- Daily agency alerts can be customized to keep you updated on your Small Business Goals, SAT reports, and individual contracting office contributions to overall agency performance on SBA Small Business Goals. You can receive alerts for any agency, bureau, or contracting office across the entire federal government
- Daily, real-time updates to SBA Anomaly Reports
- Agency Dashboards contain several one-click reports from one screen – consequently providing real-time visibility into daily buying activity posted in FPDS-NG from contracting offices across agencies and bureaus
- Enables streamlined coordination with congressional reports that require a quick turn around.
- View non-goaling data with and without exclusions applied on one screen with full drill down to transactions in FPDS-NG, and to Sub Contracts linked to Prime Contracts from the Sub Contracting Reporting System (ESRS)
- Empowers your agency with a powerful tool that contracting officers, OSDBU, District Offices, VISNs, Military Bases, DoDAACs, and practically any department with a need for a powerful federal market research tool that provides real-time visibility into daily buying activity at contracting offices across the country in each agency and its bureaus. This also applies to all ARRA (stimulus) monies spent for contracts.
- Significantly increase your ability to source key federal contractors looking to team with you on various opportunities. Whether you are a large business, or a small business, or even a government agency, FEDMINE will increase your ability to maximize teaming and subcontracting opportunities from pro-active outreach to contractors in any market segment
- Provides valuable insights into contracting activity at any level, with SBA Goaling numbers updated daily.
- Federal contracts can be viewed by CBSA, Metropolitan Area, State, County, and Congressional Districts by Agency, Bureau, Contracting Office, NAICS /PSC Codes, and filtered for any or all Socio Economic Categories.
- Access to a 20,000+ Reports Library consisting of one-click reports; with rotational analysis, filter options, and dynamic real-time cross-linking to new incoming data. Free downloading on all reports.(FEDMINE.US is the largest online reports library on federal contracts and opportunities on the Internet)