Federal Prime Contractors
Every year, the U.S. government spends approximately $900 billion in contracts and grants.
More than 950,000 large and small contractors do business with federal agencies in some way.
For such a huge market sector, very few reliable sources of market intelligence and competitive intelligence tools assist businesses in winning these contracts.
Do you know where you stand in regards to your federal competition? Do you know who your competitors are within certain industries and customers? Do you know when contracts are expiring, in order to take advantage of recompete opportunities?
Knowing this information is not just key to winning a few federal opportunities -- but winning consistently.
Prime and subcontractors seek to win new and solidify existing federal business. To do so, you have to stay two steps ahead of the competition.
Fedmine can help. Our product is the only solution that gives you real-time information from reliable government sources like FPDS-NG. Having access to unified views of information, compiled from authoritative federal data sources is a necessity to winning business and saving time.
Fedmine is a user friendly competitive intelligence tool that gives small and large prime contractors and subcontractors:
- Customized keyword searches to understand who is winning federal contracts
- Email alerts to keep you up-to-the-minute on recompete/open contracts, opportunities and competitors contract and task order awards
- Agency and company profiles by specific factors (socioeconomic status, past performance by agency, geographic market, industry, and company size)
- Pipeline reports
- Expiring contract opportunities
- Upcoming federal prime contract opportunities
- Competition analysis by agency, bureau, and contracting office
- Links to federal spending data
- List of federal prime contractors
- And so much more
Use Fedmine for federal prospecting, proposals, partnerships, and networking. Stay ahead of your competition and win more federal contracts. Grab your piece of the federal market.
To see how Fedmine works, schedule a demo today: