Let us identify all federal prime and sub contractors in the markets you desire…..from anywhere, in any industry, of any type, in any size…of any kind.Only awareness can provide the confidence you need to win business…..Real-time. All the time.
Finding the right market for your products and services is always a challenge. From established high growth federal contractors to the 20,000+ first timer government contractors that enter the federal market each year, only FEDMINE.US can identify the companies you need to connect with as they are awarded business.
FEDMINE enables faster, more reliable, and accurate decision-making for finding, sizing and targeting your federal audience with confidence.
Why most growth support firms depend on data from FEDMINE?
Quickly Access Specialized Company Lists (E.G., First Timers, New Contract Awards To Your Targets)
Prioritize Your Own Spending To Maximize Your Marketing Dollars
Have Confidence You’re Getting State-Of-The-Art Data Based On Real-Time Data Feeds
Comprehensive and flexible, it is an application that leverages the power of the Internet for aggregating data from disparate but authoritative federal government sources, maximizing it for relevancy through smart use of the latest technology.
FEDMINE aggregates data sets from, but not limited to:
- The Federal Procurement Data System – NG
- Grants.Gov and FAADS
- ESRS Sub-Contracting data integrated to FPDS-NG
- OMB Exhibit 53 & Exhibit 300 integrated to awards
- SBA’s Dynamic Small Business Contractor Data
- GSA Schedule data matched to actual FPDS-NG data
- GAO Bid Protests filings linked to solicitations
- FedBizOpps Solicitations integrated with FPDS-NG
- Real-Time Agency Small Business Goaling Reports
- Real-Time Agency Anomaly Reporting Suite
- Agency First Timer Prime Contract Awardees
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- GWAC Contracts linked to aliases… Alliant, Seaport etc.
- Task Orders from Agency sites and tracking with Alerts
- Simplified Acquisition Threshold Reports… automated
- Reports by Congressman and Congressional District
- Solicitation KeyStats by Contracting Officer from FBO
A quote from an ex-IBM veteran who previously used only legacy products:
Our inability to effectively visualize the different types of customers in growing markets, and then being able to coordinate our business efforts, directly affected our bottom line. FEDMINE gave new meaning to the word ‘business intelligence,’ it raised the bar and set a whole new standard.”