Being on Capitol Hill and balancing high priority domestic agendas while dealing with distracting constituent driven demands in the face of exponential change is the order of today.
Capitol Hill is faced with a diverse set of challenges in today’s ever changing, fast evolving environment. To achieve federal government spending objectives for both citizens and the constituents who elected them to office, are not without their inherent challenges.
For optimal decision making, it is critical for elected officials within legislative agencies and lawmakers to be able to quickly access the most up to date federal spending data. But having access to distilled forms of readily usable information for every level of decison-making, is not without its challenges.
Congress needs timely insights into interactions taking place between contracting officers, small and large prime contractors, agency program managers and the office of small business programs. Fedmine can help foster greater information sharing that increases overall throughput and productivity at all levels of the government.
THE QUALITY OF DECISIONS
…made by lawmakers impacts current and future generations. Fedmine equips Congress with information it needs to make those decisions. Real-Time data empowers legislative staffers, aids and researchers to access customizable information to help reflect citizen demands in legislation.
- Fedmine is the ONLY place where ALL Federal contract award information is brought together under one easy-to-use solution that covers needs for:
- All Federal agencies
- All Reported Federal Prime Contracts (in FPDS-NG) and Subcontract Awards (in ESRS, USASpending.gov) and announcements in SAM.gov (formerly known as FBO, FedBizOpps) on solicitations. We link them to GAO Protests and OMB Exhibit 53 and 300 IT investment portfolios
- All Federal spending data on all prime contractors, for all agencies and bureaus, from all competed or non-competed federal business opportunities, presented with interactive graphs, with horizontal and vertical drill down to tabular data
- Utilize Customizable Reporting Capabilities for sorting, ranking, listing curated FPDS-NG, ESRS, and data from upto 17 data sources, targeting and drilling down to support all types of federal market research relating to federal contract and subcontract awards, on an individual or an aggregate basis
- Monitor performance of federal small business agency goals in each socioeconomic category by Agency, Bureau, Contracting Office, DoDAAC.
- Monitor SAT Thresholds for all agencies, receive alerts when transaction anomalies occur based on what you define to be an anomaly
- Receive Situational Alerts from your custom defined criteria, like when an important threshold is met or not met, i.e., when a specific contract is awarded to a company above or below a certain amount from within one of your tracked congressional districts, or when a GAO protest is filed and the decision is upheld. Even when some goal is unlikely to be met, our system allows you to configure criteria for a wide variety of situations to determine that.