The difficulties small businesses suffer through while breaking into the federal sector are enormous. Consider the facts....
Each agency is required to meet an annual goal
to contract with small businesses in various socio economic groups that together constitute a “government-wide” goal of roughly 23.1%.
That constitutes almost $100 billion dollars!
While the government works very hard to meet its goals…
the complexity involved in sourcing small businesses is an inherently time consuming task, one which is pre-disposed to produce inconsistency over periods of time, no matter how hard one tries.
- Receive notification of upcoming & expiring opportunities/contracts/grants via “alerts”
- See which Federal Agencies are spending and where the contracts are going
- Identify your competitors and see the contracts and dollar amounts they’re winning
- Find potential prime contractor partners for collaborative contract bids
- One-click links to decision makers and their contact information by industry, agency, and Contracting Office
- FPDS-NG, GAO, OMB, GSA data all aggregated in the Fedmine view
Fedmine harnesses the power of information!For helping you win federal government contracts
Knowing when, on what, and how much the federal government is spending, together with who is winning that business, and where the opportunities are coming from (agency), empowers YOU to win a share of federal contracts!
Fedmine provides an affordable federal business intelligence tool that helps small businesses level the playing field with larger competitors. Powerful reports full with actionable information enable business owners to easily identify new and growing federal market segments. Assessing federal buying trends and spending patterns has never been so easy.
- View Solicitations By Contracting Officer – including industry sector, with links to FBO Award Announcements tied to each contracting officer
- View GAO protests linked to original solicitations and award notices, with SOW documents linked to FPDS-NG transactions
- Discover solicitations bid by a company when an award is announced in their favor from documents released on FEDBIZOPPS
- Configure Keyword Buckets – and save them. Then invoke them without retyping from a drop down on a search template as needed. Manage and edit them on the fly from a custom link, or automate your saved searches to receive alerts
Real-Time Competitive Intelligence & Agency Monitoring
Informed Business Decisions And Planning
Transparency And Accountability Of Agency Awards
Efficient Federal Business Development
Opportunity Tracking And Alerts