The difficulties small businesses face...
Each agency is required to meet an annual goal to contract with small businesses in various socio economic groups that together constitute a “government-wide” goal of roughly 23.1%.
That constitutes almost $100 billion dollars!
While the government works very hard to meet its goals… the complexity involved in sourcing small businesses is an inherently time consuming task, one which is pre-disposed to produce inconsistency over periods of time, no matter how hard one tries.
- Receive notification of upcoming & expiring opportunities/contracts/grants via “alerts”
- See which Federal Agencies are spending and where the contracts are going
- Identify your competitors and see the contracts and dollar amounts they’re winning
- Find potential prime contractor partners for collaborative contract bids
- One-click links to decision makers and their contact information by industry, agency, and Contracting Office
- FPDS-NG, GAO, OMB, GSA data all aggregated in the Fedmine view
Fedmine is powered by information to help federal small business contractorsFor helping you win federal government contracts
Knowing how much the federal government is spending, who is winning those federal small business grants, and where the opportunities are coming from (agency), empowers YOU to win a share of federal contracts!
Fedmine provides an affordable federal business intelligence tool that helps small businesses level the playing field with larger competitors. Powerful reports full with actionable information enable business owners to easily identify new and growing federal market segments. Assessing federal buying trends and spending patterns has never been so easy for federal small business contractors as it is now with Fedmine.
- View Solicitations By Contracting Officer – including industry sector, with links to beta.SAM.gov Award Announcements tied to each contracting officer
- View GAO protests linked to original solicitations and award notices, with SOW documents linked to FPDS-NG transactions
- Discover solicitations bid by a company when an award is announced in their favor from documents released on beta.SAM.gov (formerly FBO or FEDBIZOPPS)
- Configure Keyword Buckets – and save them. Then invoke them without retyping from a drop down on a search template as needed. Manage and edit them on the fly from a custom link, or automate your saved searches to receive alerts
Real-Time Competitive Intelligence & Agency Monitoring
Informed Business Decisions And Planning
Transparency And Accountability Of Agency Awards
Efficient Federal Business Development
Opportunity Tracking And Alerts