Every state and many local governments have economic trade development agencies dedicated to assisting new and established businesses grow and succeed.
These agencies typically provide:
- Start up advice, training and resources
- Federal financial assistance on loans and grants
- Business location and site selection assistance
- Federal business development and training assistance
If you are one of these entities, we can assist you in fulfilling your mission.
ECONOMIC TRADE DEVELOPMENT AGENCIES
You help businesses of all kinds succeed, including those belonging to various socioeconomic groups. We provide data on each company, agency and contracting office doing business in your state, with each report no more than one-click away from the top menu.
Fedmine provides economic trade development agencies and county governments with federal spending data for any particular geography within your state, such as:
Congressional Districts, Counties, CBSA, MSA, Zip codes, Metro Area.
The following reports are updated on a daily basis with new information received the day prior. Over 1,000 reports for all listed geographies. A sampling is provided below:
- Listing of dollars spent by each agency, bureau, contracting office
- Listing of dollars spent at the Department of Defense by each MAJCOM, Military Base, DoDAAC
- Listing of prime contractors sorted by awarded dollars
- Listing of sub contractors for each prime located within any state geography
- Listing of all small businesses by each socioeconomic category and dollars obligated
- And many more….
Agency expenditures for any individual agency, bureau or contracting office can be downloaded by any subscribing user. These formatted excel reports can be emailed to you every day, or you can customize the frequency of receipt.
Our online database aggregates federal spending data from disparate, authoritative data sources so you can access it all from one consolidated source. And it is updated in real-time.
Fedmine provides the most cost-effective federal spending data solutions in the federal sector. We have been serving economic trade development agencies for over 10 years .