Filings of protests at the GAO are integrated using our AutoSense(tm) feature which links daily protests to the original solicitation or award documents (if publicly posted by the government), and within a prime contractor’s profile for seeing how many protests a contractor has filed.
This provides end to end integration with other data sources we aggregate from. The database updates automatically, with no human intervention.
Protests get tied using AutoSense(tm) to detailed information on an associated IDV contracts (known formerly as IDIQ contracts), GSA Schedule transactions, a De-obligation and many data elements essential for keeping tabs on companies doing business with the federal government.
- Saving searches have many benefits. They allow you, for example, to save complex criteria that proves to show the exact results you need, which you may want to run frequently to see how data is automatically updated in a given report
- The MySavedSearches is a menu item found under your MyFedmine menu. It contains a list of all your named saved searches, intact with the full search template that was used to conduct the search. It allows easy re-editing on the fly, or re-run frequently accessed information and download reports.
- The saving of searches is available wherever there is a search template within the application. There are over 50 templates to choose from
- Searches are saved along with their original criteria selections with an edit and re-run feature for repeated use
- Create as many saved templates as practical. Then run them frequently to get quick results as data is updated
- FEDMINE™ recommends that clients use this area extensively for market research purposes, and for tracking sectors by their custom nomenclature… for e.g…. Healthcare, Environmental, Construction, Information technology etc.
- By saving different combinations of industry codes together under custom report titles, users can achieve time savings by not having to manually create reports each time. Once saved, these one-click reports become great for viewing how certain self-defined industry sectors are doing.
- Enter a report title name. Manually enter 6 digit NAICS Codes OR enter keywords to the far right and click to search for those codes. From the pop-up window double click desired codes to select… they will automatically make it into the report page you are configuring. Or hold the control key and select one code and a time. When done click the Submit button on the pop-up page to have them entered automatically in your custom report page. Repeat the process for PSC Codes also (recommended)
- When done, click Submit, then on the ensuing page click on the ‘by NAICS’ or ‘by PSC’ to view your custom reports for those industry sectors.
- All these reports will be automatically updated daily, and when you come to this area and run these reports again, they will contain the latest data updated in our system daily.
- This tool is very useful in conducting federal market research and analyzing historic buying trends at agencies.
- You can Email or Download this report by clicking on the appropriate buttons.