LARGE PRIME CONTRACTORS
Large Prime Contractors in the federal sector now receive real-time alerts on government contracts their competition is winning!
FEDMINE.US gives large prime contractors, systems integrators, and channel vendors the competitive intelligence and supporting federal data for identifying partnering opportunities with small business prime contractors in closely aligned niche markets:
For large prime contractors in this sector having the latest federal competitive intelligence is a required business practice. To compete well, you want to partner with subcontractors where innovation is taking place at a rapid pace. Those tend to come mostly from American small businesses. With our exclusive First Timer Reports, government agencies and contractors alike are able to track new prime contractors entering the federal market for the very first time by socioeconomic status, industry sector, and business size. The FEDMINE system tracks four different kinds of First Timers. Call us today to see what you may not be getting from your current business intelligence provider.
Download samples of Federal Contracting Data in Excel for a quick preview
COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION PARENT COMPANY PROFILE (XLS)
COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE DUNS:009581091 (XLS)
US Department of the Air Force Exhibit 53 Investments (XLS)
Top Re-compete Contracts for Keywords:RFID (XLS)
Contracting Officer Credit Card Purchases – Dept of Agriculture 2015 Sample (XLS)
Select Contractors with Contact Details on GWAC:CONNECT (XLS)
Prime Contractors with Contacts NAICS 541519 FY 2012 Homeland Security (XLS)
Task Order Summary Report GS00F0026M Logistics Management Institute (XLS)
Department of Veterans Affairs – Contract Actions at Office – Code:0069D Great Lakes Acquisition Center (XLS)
Contracting Officers Contact Details in NAICS 541511 (CSV)
With this kind of federal business intelligence, you will look at the federal government space with a different perspective. FEDMINE produces results for clients consistently, with reliable and accurate data to back it up.
Harness the power of the cleanest and most accurate information on federal government contracts!
- View active subcontracts with expiration dates
- Filter by agency where a subcontract plans are required
- Locate small and large primes that have the proper skill sets to prime or sub on a contract opportunity
- Enhance your capture planning skills by reviewing contracts set to expire in the near future
- Review current incumbent contractors, number of task orders issued, or find them by place of performance
- Keep an eye on competitor and teaming partner activity with our daily email alert service, the best in the industry
- One-click view of large prime contractor profiles with reported subsidiaries in one rolled up view
- Subcontracts are linked to prime contracts (from ESRS and FPDS-NG)
- Download results in excel with full transaction details
- Ability to locate firms that have the required skill sets to place a proper bid on a federal opportunity
- Receive opportunities with links to incumbent information
- Be better prepared to bid on federal business opportunities
- View contract details, pricing, and a list of subcontractors
- Research prime contractors by contract number, then opt to receive alerts when a task order is awarded to them
- Roll up large prime contractors to view their subsidiaries; see the full profile of a parent company with awards, subcontracts, IDIQ, GSA contracts, contact information and more