FEDERALLY SPONSORED PTAC CENTERS
Federally sponsored PTAC Centers (Procurement Technical Assistance Centers) funded through Cooperative agreements between the US Department of Defense (DoD) and state/local non-profit entities, provide significant direct help at little or no cost to small business across the country from 300 locations.
PTAC Organizations hold business match-making workshops and provide one-on-one consulting to companies wanting to sell to the federal government, helping businesses connect with their targeted federal government customers.
Identify All Federal
Government Contractors In Your Jurisdiction
Monitor Federal Spending
Trends In Your Local Area
To Your Small Business Clients
The benefits we provide to federally sponsored PTAC Centers are:
Tasked with helping small businesses, PTACs and SBDCs often have small budgets and limited resources. However, we are here to help you in several ways to identify new federal contractors in your area:
- List of subcontractors being awarded contracts, with link to full details of the Prime Contract and Prime Contractor. We achieve this by connecting ESRS transactions to FPDS-NG Awards. Downloadable in XLS with full contract details
- List of First Timer Federal Contractors…those contractors awarded a federal contract for the very first time in your
- Detailed Spreadsheets containing SBA Small Business Agency Goaling Reports. Receive them via email by Federal Agency, a Bureau within an agency of the federal government, or even a Contracting Office, VISN, DODAAC, or MAJCOM across all of government including CONUS/OCONUS
- Report listings of federal contractors by MAJCOM, Military Base, and DODAAC in your area. You can download reports by MSA, CBSA, STATE, COUNTY, and ZIP CODE to see breakdown of awards by federal contractor for any component of a federal agency
- Agency Profiles with Graphs: Federal Market Views for each Agency with full drill-down from an agency specific dashboard to listing of federal prime contractors by NAICS/PSC Code, Congressional District, Contracting Office, Category Management breakdown, IDIQ or IDV Contracts, First Timers in federal contracting, FBO Solicitations, and a whole lot more
In 2012, PTACs served over 72,000 clients and helped them win over $14.1 billion in government contracts and subcontracts. Some of those organizations using FEDMINE.US to help America’s small businesses are: