Fedmine helps federal government agencies cut the shortest and clearest path through an overwhelming morass of federal data to make more impactful, efficient decisions. Whether you need data from FPDS-NG, FedBizOpps, FAADs, DSBS or GAO our business intelligence platform will help you find better vendor partners and identify where you spend and how you spend in relation to other similar agencies.
Our platform lifts the labor-intensive research burden from your team, aggregating federal data in real time. Free your agency team to do what it does best by arming them with the most accurate and up to date federal contract data available
Our unique, automated platform is the only solution that culls federal spending data from disparate, authoritative data sources to meet on-demand agency needs.
Fulfilling and even expanding your mission is really just a click away. With Fedmine you’ll get:
- Improved efficiency and team productivity
- Updated data on government activities via user-friendly, accurate reports that enable you to drill down into as much detail as desired
- One click views of inter- and intra-agency transactions. To view a sample report click here
- Streamlined coordination with state and local agencies and specific departments
- Stronger, more reliable sourcing of federal contractors and vendors
Specific features include:
- Daily, real-time updates to SBA Anomaly Reports
- Agency dashboard with one-click reports from a single interface
- Customizable, daily agency alerts for small business goals, SAT reports, and individual contracting office contributions to overall agency performance.
- You can receive alerts for any agency, bureau, or contracting office across the entire federal government
- Access to a 20,000+ One-Click Reports Library, including rotational analysis, filter options, and dynamic real-time cross-linking to new, incoming data
Who can benefit from Fedmine?
- Legislative agencies and lawmakers
- Federal agencies
- Small business program offices
- OSDBU professionals
- Contracting officers
- Program managers
- Federal industry sector
- State and local government agencies