SMALL BUSINESS PROGRAM OFFICERS
Finding high performing small businesses can be a challenge. With thousands upon thousands, it is important to find out more information about small businesses to advocate and outreach to them. As agencies have subcontracting goals, finding the ones that can perform is paramount. FEDMINE.US provides real time data about small businesses–including new awards and graduating 8(a)s.
iCONTRACTOR GOVPRO FEATURES
SBA anomalies are prime contracts that appear to be violations of small business size standards.
TRACKS CONTRACT VIOLATIONS (anomalies) IN 7 categories:
- ORCA, NAICS, 8(a), Hub-Zone, DSBS NAICS, CCR Registration Expired and Other
- Running summary of all seven categories of anomalies (current and 8 years back)
- Simplified Acquisition Threshold & Dollar Band Reports for each bureau and CO within an agency showing contracts awarded between $3K to $150K range reserved for small businesses only
- Socio Economic Spending on IDV vs. non-IDV Contracts; in comparison to the previous year, broken out by dollar ranges. Set-Aside and Socio Economic Category
- OPTIMIZE MANPOWER – Reduce manual labor spent on tedious and unreliable data entry. Our Software As a Service (SAAS) is powerful and automates via XML feeds authoritative federal databases into one central, cloud based solution. Access it anywhere, anytime. And best of all, get your data real-time so you are always ahead.
- SLICE AND DICE WITH EASE – the largest single federal market data set on the market, FEDMINE.US is the only solution granted XML access to the major federal databases enabling it to update automatically daily. With more than XX filters available, you can view daily contract awards data specific to your agency, CO, MAJCOM or DoDAAC components among many other choices. Click here to see our full suite of federal government reports.
- MONITOR “HIGH RISK” OR “FLAGGED” CONTRACT ACTIONS and take corrective action well ahead of receipt of such information from a Congressional oversight and investigations committee on Capitol Hill, or an agency ascribed by the Hill to conduct such a task. Unlimited custom agency-specific reports that can instantly provide high risk analysis as defined by OFPP. Be ready to respond to Congressional inquiries involving contracting data. View protests filed at the GAO in real-time along with links to the actual FBO solicitation
Each agency in the federal government submits its goaling reports to the SBA. The SBA was charged with tracking each department’s goals within each Agency, down to the contracting office. Every year, the agencies are required to submit their goaling numbers for the previous year by May 31. Given the volume of data, they needed an independent verification and validation tool to use internally on a daily basis. Working closely with the SBA, FEDMinE designed a reporting suite that algorithmically calculates Goaling numbers in real-time using SBA and DoD Goaling methodologies consistent with FAR rules. It provides breakdown by specific categories down to Command (for DoD components such as Air Force, Army and Navy Commands) and DoDAAC (for DoD MAJCOM, PEO levels). This report is now in wide use by SBA for reports to congress and various constituents and Capitol Hill committees.